
K-League 1 Suwon Samsung and Jeonbuk Hyundai meet for the first time in the season, and Baek Seung-ho will be absent on this day.
Baek Seung-ho joined Jeonbuk on the 30th of last month, but was excluded from the list for the 7th round of the 2021 K-League 1 2021 Suwon and HanawonQ held at the Suwon World Cup Stadium at 2 pm on the 3rd.
Jeonbuk coach Kim Sang-sik met with reporters before the game and said, “There were some loud parts internally and externally, but I will talk about Baek Seung-ho after the game.”
Baek Seung-ho, who studied abroad in FC Barcelona (Spain) with the support of the club while attending Maetanjung, a youth team in Suwon in 2010, agreed to join Suwon when he returned to the K-League. done.
Jeonbuk, having learned the contents of the agreement, announced that it would suspend the recruitment process, but in a situation where Suwon and Baek Seung-ho were unable to resolve the conflict, they officially announced the recruitment of Baek Seung-ho one day ahead of the deadline for the K-League transfer market (March 31).
The two teams faced a gritty situation, unfortunately, after the transfer market ended, they met with their first match and played a’single-wood bridge’ match.

Manager Kim Sang-sik said, “I prepared well during the two-week break, and today I especially emphasized the mental part. As a manager, I want to win every game, but today I told the players’I want more victory’.”
“The media said that today’s game is called’a war without guns.’ It is raining, and in the midst of it, our players will also fight until there is dust.
I hope that the players will run like that,” he said.
Suwon’s director Park Geon-ha said, “Before, I have said that there is a regret that it would have been like if I had solved it on my own.
However, since we are not our players anymore, we are only going to focus on the Jeonbuk War.
“I haven’t said anything else to the players (about this issue),” he explained.
Manager Park also emphasized that “the important thing is the game” and added, “I trained well during the break, and I will do my best because I know how important the Jeonbuk War is.”

On this day, Jeonbuk put Gustavo in the lead as a one-top striker, and placed Barowoo, Kim Bo-kyung, Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Ji-hoon in the second line.
Choi Young-jun stands behind it, and Choi Cheol-soon, Choi Bo-kyung, Hong Jeong-ho, and Yong-yong form a four-back.
The goal is guarded by Song Bum-geun.
Suwon sets up two tops with Jerich and Kang Hyun-mook, a resource under the age of 22 (U-22).
Kije Lee, Minwoo Kim, Seokjong Han, Seungbeom Ko, and Taehwan Kim are in charge of the waist, and Daewon Park, Jeongwon Choi, and Hoik Jang will be three hundred.
The goalkeeper’s gloves are worn by Yang Hyung-mo.
Jeonbuk, which is undefeated in 6 games after the opening (4 wins, 2 draws), is determined to be the leader by defeating Suwon on this day.
Suwon, who has been undefeated after the opening (3 wins and 2 draws) and tasted the first defeat of the season in’Super Match’ with FC Seoul just before, aims to reverse the mood.
/yunhap news